What is Emotion Code?
Quickly and easily rid yourself of damaging emotional baggage and “trapped emotions”. By releasing trapped emotions we can create healthier relationships with more laughter and lightness, abundance in our careers, and an overall sense of well-being and better health.
A simple process to release trapped emotions was created by Dr. Bradley Nelson. Using muscle testing we find the trapped emotion for any given situation and using a magnet, release the trapped emotion.
In working with clients, many report feeling lighter and less encumbered after doing Emotion Code work, a welcome shift in relationships, and breakthroughs in healing.
Also using the Emotion Code we can find and teardown your “Heart-wall”. Often when we can’t handle the pain of certain emotions, we create a “Heart-wall” to protect ourselves. Even when it is no longer needed, it can still be there blocking us from our full potential. For me personally, releasing a “Heart-wall” brought about a greater sense of joy and laughter into my life.
Some questions for work with Emotion Code:
- Do I have a trapped emotion that prevents me from having a loving, healthy relationship?
- Do I have a trapped emotion that prevents me from listening to my inner guidance?
- Is there a trapped emotion that is contributing to my (back, neck, shoulder, knee, etc.)pain?
- Do I have a trapped emotion that is preventing me from losing weight?
- Do I have a trapped emotion that is blocking me from making more money?
- Do I have a trapped emotion that prevents me from pursuing my creativity (writing, painting, music, etc.)?
- Do I have a trapped emotion that is causing me to be (depressed, short-tempered, angry, etc)?
- Do I have a trapped emotion about my (husband, wife, son, daughter, mother, father, boss, etc)?
- Do I have a trapped emotion that prevents me from decluttering my life?
- Is there a trapped emotion that is making it more difficult for me to quit (drinking, smoking, using drugs, pornography, etc.)?
- Do I have a trapped emotion about (name a specific event)?
Call or e-mail to learn more about Emotion Code
and other healing modalities and to set up an appointment with me.
I work both in person and over the phone.